In Harmony with Your
Enriching your health and well-being benefits not only you, but also your family, your employer, your community, and everyone who depends on you.
- Comprehensive annual health check-up*
- Ongoing support from your quatuor care pod throughout the year
- Efficient access to other clinic services
- Access to quick and efficient appointments, for you, your partner and your dependent children when needed (punctual consultation fees may apply according to current rates)
- Meeting with your nurse – 30 minutes. Vital signs, immunizations, blood work, and more
- Meeting with your physician – 60 minutes. Complete health checkup (45 minutes), analysis and recommendations during a subsequent follow-up appointment (15 minutes)
- Meeting with your administrative team – 30 min. Membership and electronic medical record creation, information and health resources sharing, and assistance with specialist referrals and navigating the healthcare system when needed
- Biometric testing with a kinesiologist – 30 minutes. Measure lean body mass, fat mass, grip strength, etc.
- Blood work*
- Complete results booklet and progress tracking through a dedicated app.
- Ultrasound of the liver
- Treadmill (functional capacity)
- VO2 max
- Cardiology consultation, if necessary
- Nutrition consultation (60 minutes)
- Personalized virtual medical support with a healthcare professionnal and an on-call physician weekdays evenings from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and all statutory holidays (including Christmas and New Year’s Day) from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 365 health support is available to you at any time during your coverage hours to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your health.
Live long, healthy lives
Drawing upon the latest scientific and technological advancements in performance and longevity, this program has been meticulously developed to provide a personalized approach to achieving your objectives.
Lasting a minimum of 12 months, it is designed for individuals of all ages and physical conditions, from elite athletes to those leading more sedentary lifestyles and suffering from obesity, who wish to maximize their potential and promote healthy longevity – healthspan.
Various services and assessments are available on-site, based on clinical indications.
- Comprehensive cardiovascular risk assessment
- Screening for metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Hormonal dysfunctions
- Cancer screening
- Cardiorespiratory functional testing
- Kinesiology assessment and follow-up
- Body composition analysis
- Sleep assessment and monitoring using the Oura Ring
- APOE genotyping
- Nutritional assessment and support
- Psychotherapy and mental health
- Physiotherapy and physical therapy